From the American Classic hardwoods to the Exotic wood species we have the hardwood flooring values for your home.
Interior designers agree - nothing beats the beauty of a hardwood floor. Made to enhance and accentuate any decor, hardwood flooring adds elegance to any room and complements a variety of furniture and accessories.
Quality and Variety
From traditional red oak and maple floors to the unique character of exotic wood species, hardwood flooring options have exploded in recent years. Today, you can select from a variety of international woods, such as ipe, brazilain cherry, tigerwood and African wenge. And... they come in solids, engineered, various widths, thickness and finishes. Many can be used any where in the home.
Worth the Investment
Installing wood flooring is a significant investment that adds value as well as beauty to your home. Today's hardwood flooring choices include styles with long-term warranties. Requiring minimal maintenance, these wood floors remain elegant and beautiful for years.
Maintaining the Beauty of your Hardwood Flooring
- Mats at all exterior entrances to keep dirt and moisture from being tracked in
- Area rugs should be used in high traffic areas and high spill areas (sink, dishwasher) to protect from spills. Non-skid pad is recommended to both protect the rug but more importantly your floor.
- Floor protectors under furniture to reduce risk of indentation by distributing weight are recommended. Furniture that is moved often should have felt pad protectors to prevent scratching.
- Stiletto or spike heel shoes can cause denting which manufacturers will NOT accept claims for.
- DO NOT apply Murphy’s oil soap, Endust, Pledge or other household cleaning products to your floor, they will harm long term performance. Use only those products recommended by the manufacturer for best results.
- Vacuum regularly (low height setting without beater bar). Sweep and/dust mop as necessary, wipe spills promptly with a slight damp (not dripping) cloth, follow-up with a clean dry cloth. DO NOT wet mop your floor
We offer all the finest name brand hardwood flooring brands: